AZORA CAPITAL, S.L., is an entity with registered office in calle Villanueva 2B, Escalera 1, Planta SM, 28001 Madrid, with Tax Identification Number B84777465, registered in the Madrid Company’s Registry, in Volume 23756, Page 224, Page M-415362 (hereinafter, together with its subsidiaries and managed companies, “Azora Group”).
2. WHO IS THE CONTROLLER FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The controller for the processing of your personal data is Azora Group. To guarantee adequate management of the processing of your data, Azora Group has appointed a Data Protection Officer, whom you may address for any matter that might arise and who can be contacted at the email address email@example.com.
3. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that you provide through the "Talent" section of the Website or by contacting Group Azora by other means, such as e-mail, web pages dedicated to personnel selection or others, may be processed by Group Azora with the aim of developing the selection process, which involves the analysis of your professional profile through the information contained in your CV, as well as that provided during the development of the selection process through interviews, group dynamics and e-mails exchanged.
Group Azora maintains a unified management of its selection processes, which is why your application could be considered in relation to any of the entities that form part of its business group. In the event that this involves a communication of data to an entity other than the one you have applied for, you will be duly notified and informed of such communication of data.
4. WHAT DATA ARE PROCESSED BY AZORA GROUP AND WHAT ARE THEIR SOURCES
The data that Azora Group processes as a result of the interactions that you make through the Website come from the following sources:
- Data you provide by filling in the spaces for managing communication with the users provided by Azora Group or by any other means by which you communicate with Azora Group.
- Data generated as a result of the development, processing, and maintenance of the relationship established between the user and Azora Group.
Azora Group may process personal data of the following types, depending on the relationship established with the user:
- Identification and contact data (e.g., name and surname, email, postal address, telephone, etc.).
- Academic or professional data and/or employment details (e.g. data contained in the curriculum vitae).
- Other data types. Exclusively in the event that you provide other types of data in your interactions with Azora Group, these data will be processed by Group Azora, only if their processing is required for the purpose sought. Otherwise, the data will be erased without having been previously processed or stored by Azora Group.
5. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA BY AZORA GROUP
Azora Group processes the personal data you provide for the purpose of carrying out the recruitment process on the basis of the application of pre-contractual measures or the intention to conclude a contract (art. 6.1.b of the GDPR).
6. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
Your data may be disclosed to other companies of Group Azora that perform, among other functions, management, control, human resources management, compliance monitoring or auditing. The purpose of this communication of data is to enable the management and development of the appropriate procedures established by law, given that other companies of the corporate group may be the commercial entities that have to deal with the consultation or proceed with the employment contract. The legitimate basis for this communication of data is the need for it to formalize a contract.
Your data will not be disclosed to other third parties, unless expressly required by law or with your consent.
7. HOW LONG YOUR DATA ARE KEPT
Azora Group will keep your personal data for as long as required for the provision of the service requested and/or to achieve the purpose of the processing sought.
Later, provided that you have not exercised your right of removal, your data will be duly kept during the applicable legal periods, taking into account the type of the data as well as the purpose of their processing.
In any case, you may request detailed information about the data retention periods applied at Azora Group by contacting the Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. WHAT PERSONAL DATA YOU SHOULD PROVIDE
When personal data are obtained through a form made available on the Website, you must provide at least the data specified as mandatory, in the form in question. In the event of failure to provide at least such data, considered necessary, Azora Group will not be able to manage the service, or the query formulated by you.
9. WHAT SHOULD YOU WARRANT BY PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You warrant that the information provided is true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date, and are responsible for any harm or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
You must be older than 18 to provide your personal data in any way through the Website. Users who provide data to Azora Group through this Website represent and warrant that they are older than 18 and are entirely responsible for this statement.
10. WHAT MEASURES ARE TAKEN TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Given Azora Group’s interest in ensuring the security and confidentiality of your data, the security measures required for personal data protection have been taken and the technical measures at its disposal have been implemented to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, and theft of the personal data provided through the Website. In any case, it should be borne in mind that online security measures are not unassailable.
11. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Azora Group informs you that you have the following rights over your personal data:
- Accessing your data: You have the right to receive the confirmation of whether personal data affecting you is being processed or not and the right to access your data to find which personal data concerning you is being processing.
- Requesting the rectification or removal of your data: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those personal data that you regard as inaccurate and concern you, and are processed by Azora Group, as well as the right to request the removal of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Requesting the limitation of the processing of your data: Under certain circumstances, you will have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case only the data for which you have requested the restriction of processing will be retained for the exercise or defence of claims.
- To the portability of your data: Under certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you and that you have provided to Azora Group, in a commonly used structured format that is automatically read, as well as to their transfer by Azora Group to another controller.
- Objecting to the processing of your data: Under certain circumstances and for reasons connected to your specific situation, you will have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case, it will no longer be processed unless it is necessary to continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You also have the right to withdraw any consent you have given for the processing of your data, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise your rights in the form of a written document identified with the reference "Data Protection", which must be transmitted to calle Villanueva 2B, Escalera 1, Planta SM, 28001 Madrid or email@example.com.
In the event that the request is not complied with, a complaint may be lodged with the Data Protection Delegate at the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Last updated: June 2023.